Brexit is around the corner. However, there is still a lot of uncertainty. Will there be an extension of the transition period? What will happen after January 1? How to comply with all new customs regulations? One fact is certain for sure: you urgently need to get prepared to avoid major impacts on your supply chain.
As a trusted advisor to the UK government in regards to the impact Brexit has on the logistics industry, we would like to share our knowledge with you on the latest insights. Our speakers will also walk you through the UK and EU customs preparations and how you can make customs clearance a seamless experience.
• Understanding the Free Trade Agreement negotiations
• UK and EU customs procedures as of 1 January 2021
• How to take out complexity with Kuehne+Nagel’s easy Brexit solution
• Marc Bernitt – Senior Vice President Customs Europe, Kuehne+Nagel
• Mark Johnson – National Customs and Trade Control Director, Kuehne+Nagel
To ensure you won’t miss these deep expert insights, we offer this webinar on three alternative dates. Register now for the date, which suits you most.